Which are you?!

Which are you?!

I got an absolutely lovely email from butter LONDON today and I want to know which one you think You are! Click on any picture to go straight to that polishes information!


Check out this amazing bold overcoat! It can turn any manicure into a statement piece!

I Personally think I am a bit Edgy. I absolutely love glitter polishes - especially when they have such unique color combinations in them!

Oh, how delicate! This lace-like polish makes for such a sophisticated look. 


I could totally see wearing this trendy color to a party and getting totally "knackered". This is such a fun color!

And now check out this deal! Get some Lippy (butter LONDON's amazing lip gloss) when you purchase $75 or more


To check out all of butter LONDON click the link here! Enjoy your polish shopping! And do think of me ;] Also! Dont forget to sign up for the giveaway! Click the picture to enter for a chance at a year's supply of nail polish!!!



Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week