Marsala and Evelyn

Marsala and Evelyn

OOPS! I skipped a week! But no worries - here is the color of the week for March 8th-14th. I absolutely LOVE this color!


Evelyn is a gorgeous name, as well as a beautiful nail polish color! It is most definitely going down in the books as a new fave for the Marsala theme for the year. Really, I think I just like it next to my skin tone.  


The bright pop of color needed two coats of color - but they dried moderately well! I also finished off my nails with the Julep Freedom Polymer top coat - LOVE.  (If you haven't tried it yet, you should!) By adding the Freedom Polymer top coat, I also increased my drying time. Freedom Polymer claims to leave you with dry nails in 5 minutes, and it does its job!


I highly recommend this color for Work and for Play! Julep's Evelyn polish looks great with all sorts of outfits. If you want to purchase your own bottle of Evelyn, check out Julep.com. You can also purchase select bottles of Julep from QVC and your local Sephora Store. 


Like what you see on the blog? Let me know! I would love to hear your feedback!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week