Summertime Polishes

Summertime Polishes

I love summer! And I also love painting my nails in the summer - especially when I have worked up a great tan. ;)

Well, Refinery29 is just as excited as I am and they have put together a great list of polish we should try out on our nails this summer season! Here's a sneak peek at the amazing list they put together for us:


 Phillip Lim For NARS in Gold Viper
I for one am So Stoked that gold is on this list! My main summer choice of color is proving to be a good one!

Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Lacquer in Will They Won't They
Of Course I had to throw in a purple color! This post just wouldn't be complete without one! 

 SpaRitual Nail Polish in Wilderness
What a wild color! I can't wait to get my hands on this amazing fire-like color! 


SpaRitual Nail Polish in Wilderness
Well, it is almost 4th of July! This would be a great topcoat over any red, white, or blue polish for the upcoming holiday!

Maybelline Color Show Veils in Crystal Disguise
This would be a great textured nail for the summer!

Victoria's Secret Nail Lacquer in Dream On
Um, YES! Glitter and Vcitorias Secret all in one? Ill take two! I love VS polish and always have, so I bet this fun color would be great...especially since it's also only $5!

If you use any of these colors, please share them with us so I can show off your nails on the blog! Have any colors you think should be on this list but aren't? Let's hear about it!


Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week