The Radiant Natalia

The Radiant Natalia

Hi Everyone! This week's color of the week is beautiful! Natalia is a wonderful color by Julep that I have fallen in love with! 



Natalia is described as being a "Refined Copper Metallic" nail polish. I too think that this color is most defnetly "refined" but it also has a lovely hint of pink that made it Radiant Orchid blog worthy! In fact, many of the people who have check out my nails have said what a great pink color they think it is. 



This radiant Natalia went on easy, dried fast, and didn't even need the second coat of color I put on anyways.There is also no texture. Even though this polish is a glittering gem - the texture feels like a regular creme polish. 



LOVE. I absolutely Love this color for the summer! It is going great with all of my clothes and even heightens the look of my tan. 

If you want to get a bottle of Natalia to try out for your summer manicure, head on over to Julep.com to make your purchase!



Have you used any great polish lately? Share it with us! I would love to post about your favorite polishes on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week