Check out these fun speckled nails!

Check out these fun speckled nails!


My friends came over for dinner tonight, and after eating, drinking, and chatting away, of course we painted our nails!

(I think this is how it started haha!)

I just got my Secret Store polish in the mail from Julep and in it was a trio of speckled polish. My friend Somer picked this lovely green speckled polish named Felicia (that totally makes me want to chow down on some mint chocolate chip ice cream). This polish went on well and dried pretty quick too! I couldn't be more pleased. 



I picked the purple version of this speckled polish for my nails...but that's another post for another day! ;] If you have used any fun polishes, pass them along! I would love to discuss them on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week