Sun Changing Radiance

Sun Changing Radiance

Hello friends! 
This week's post is a fun one! While at the beach with my mom a couple of weeks ago, I went into Del Sol. Del Sol is a fun store with lots of different merchandise that changes colors when exposed to sunlight. 

Well, I am all about using some coupons...so I ended up getting four polishes for the price of three and a free tote bag by using my beach coupons! Here's the loot that I got!





On their own these colors are very pretty and fun! But once you add the sunlight...these colors become so wonderfully vibrant!




I couldnt believe the radical change that some of the polish had once they were exposed to the UV rays of the sun! So of course, my mother took it upon herself to claim one of these amazing colors and try it out during her beach vacation! So, this week's color is called Reckless by Del Sol's Color Change nail polish line!



Reckless starts out as a very nice white pearly color that looked great with her already brown summer tanned hands. When she went into the sun, the white color turned into a very pretty shimmering pink! 


According to my mom, this color went on easy, dried relatively fast and lasted a few good days. (Mom's a little rough on her nails while at the beach - she also didn't use a base coat) But guess what else!!!! The sale on the nail polish is STILL going on! Check out the Del Sol website to grab your own sun changing nail polish to dazzle your friends with or the rest of the sunny summer!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week