Check out these summer nails!

Check out these summer nails!


My friend painted her nails not too long ago with a color that was perfect for summer. 



This bright teal color looked great and made her summertime nails look fabulous. After scouring the SpaRitual website, I think the color she used is called Low Tide. 



I love SpaRitual colors! I am currently using their base and topcoat polish on my nails when I do many of my manicures. All of the colors are vibrant and long lasting! 



If you are interested in getting your hands on some SpaRitual polish, here's a tip: try any local Ulta store - they have the polish for a bit cheaper and they sometimes run specials (ex: buy one get one half off). 


Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week