A Radiant Recipe for Love

A Radiant Recipe for Love

Hello friend! I am so excited for this week's post because it involves a trio of polishes! This past weekend when my mom and I visited Tyson's Corner to go shopping, I made it (finally) into a Nordstrom so I could pick up a bottle of Deborah Lippmann to try. Low and behold! They were having their biggest sale and this trio was one of the anniversary sale items! What luck, right?



Well, it gets better. This polish is AMAZING! I have thoroughly enjoyed playing around and creating my own "recipe for love" with this polish trio. 



The first polish in the "Recipe for Love" trio box is Deborah Lippmann's Let's Stay Together. Lemme tell ya - I will stay with this polish ANY day! Its a great dark and kinda muted purplish-pink (which made it great for the blog) and it went on so smoothly. This polish most definitely needed two coats of color to look good, but once the second coat was on, it was flawless! It even tried quickly.



The second color in the trio is a light, yet sophisticated, gray called You Got Me Started. It too needed two coats of colors...and even still looked a bit streaky. But once I added my topcoat the polish looked pristine! You Got Me Started looks great next to Let's Stay Together, and alone, these colors complement each other so well! 



The third polish in this set it a fun, light, and quick drying glitter polish! Make Someone Happy really did do it's job - it made Me happy! I used this lovely light pink glitter polish to jazz up just a few of my nails. This helped my nails have a fun look, but also kept them sophisticated for work. I personally love this glitter polish because it isnt an "in your face" kind of glitter. It's just enough sparkle without being too glitzy. 



I will definitely be using more Deborah Lippmann products in the future! This was my first experience with this polish and I loved it! I am still loving this polish - it still hasn't chipped on its own (there's one chip, but that was my fault). Unfortunatley though, I can't buy this polish often - its a whopping $18.00 per bottle. I was lucky that this trio was on sale, but it was still only the tiny bottles in the set. 


However, if you are interested in getting your own bottles of Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquers, head on over to your local Nordstrom or check out the Deborah Lippmann website. You can also purchase Deborah Lippmann products at Sephora



If you have used any great polish colors or products lately, share them with me! I would love to post about YOUR nails on the blog!

Be Radaint!
Amanda

#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

  1. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Зажимы для волос парикмахерские и это Зеркало парикмахерское заднего вида. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week