The Radiant Charity

The Radiant Charity


Good Afternoon! Its week four of the Fifty-Two Weeks of Purple! This week's color is a nice Zoya color called Charity. 


I got Charity from Zoya during that special Zoya Steal I posted about! It is an absolutely lovely color that has a beautiful gold like shimmer. 


When applying this color, I also used the Zoya Anchor and Zoya Armor for my base and top coat. So as a lovely Zoya sandwich I think it has caused me to have such lovely nails!

To top off my Charity mani I used the Zoya Fast drops so I could keep on with the rest day without delay. 


You can purchase a bottle of Charity zoya.com or at your local Ulta store or on Amazon.com. The Zoya AnchorArmor and Fast Drops can also be purchased at Zoya.com. If you try your local Ulta store though you can find one of the travel packs! They are great if you don't paint your nails all the time and just need a small set to use. 

Be Radiant!
Amanda




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week