Marsala's Two Cents

Marsala's Two Cents


Good day readers! For the week of February 1st-7th is a lovely rusty red glitter color!


This week' color is an Ulta color caled My Two Cents and it is a full coverage glitter that is pretty great!


I have had other experiences with Ulta polish, and have been pleasantly surprised. The same goes for this full coverage glitter. 


As well as being a great hit for the color of the year, Marsala, this polish was also pretty long lasting. This polish lasted about a week before chunks started chipping away. But, it was still a pretty good buy. Especially since it was only .97 cents!!


Ulta usually has a great prices and deals on their polish, but ALWAYS make sure you check out their clearance shelves! Sometimes that's where I find the best polishes at the cheapest prices! 


If you want your own bottle of My Two Cents  though you're just going to have to check out your local ulta store, in store or online. 

As always, please share any and all your polish trend with me so I can post about your nails on the blog! Also, check me out on Instagram @amandagrams89!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week