Marsala's Fantasea

Marsala's Fantasea

This nail polish is AMAZING you guys! Also, it happens to be the Marsala inspired color for the week of February 22-28! So pearly, and so pretty!


This week;s color is a lovely color by Orly. I haven't posted about Orly on the blog before...no idea why...this stuff is great! My mom is the one that turned me on to this brand of nail lacquer - and I am glad that she did!


This Orly polish, appropriately named Fantasea, is a wonderful pearl essence polish. It also went on smooth at butter!  


The first coat of color had me a little bit worried, but after applying the second coat, I realized that my worries were for absolutely nothing! This color also dried within a reasonable amount of time. 


If you haven't checked out the Orly Website, you totally should. Orly is stepping up their game and has a great new spring color line out, as well as some other great new products you should try. Can anyone say "a-base-coat-that-helps-remove-glitter-polish"? I know I can!! 


If you want to get a bottle of Fantasea or some of the other cool products from Orly, just check out their website. You can also purchase Orly from your local Ulta or Target stores. 

As always, please share your nail adventures with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week