Marsala's Angora Cardi

Marsala's Angora Cardi

First off, let's just say that I hope Marsala doesn't actually own an angora cardi...that would be sad..unless of course it was this magical bottle of nail polish!! The polish for the week of March 1st-7th is a Marsala spot on color by Essie named Angora Cardi. 


This polih is great! Not only does it fit into the Marsala theme like a cat in a box, it also is beautiful and long lasting. 

(cat in box)


Ironically I had been on the fence for a while over Essie nail polishes. They just seemed to not excite me as much as they used to. So it was refreshing to find an Essie color that got me excited again. In my opinion, Angora Cardi perfectly matches the color of the year!


When applying this lacquer,  only two coats were necessary...and honestly, I think I could have gotten away with just one. As usual, Essie's drying time is just long enough. I personally am not a huge fan of the Essie base an top coats, so i didn't pair the with this polish. Instead, I used SpaRitual's Multitasker base and top coat combo. 


If you want to grab a bottle of Essie's Angora Cardi check out  your local super centers, drugstores, Ulta, or even on Amazon. I got my bottle at my local Ulta store. 

Please share your nails with me! I would love to post about your polish on the blog

Be Radiant!
Amanda

@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week