The Radiant Joy

The Radiant Joy

It's the second week! For this week I picked a lovely mauve color by Julep named Joy. 


Mauve is described as a moderate purple, violet, or lilac color, and I think that Joy fits the bill for being compatible with the Radiant Orchid and purple theme for the year.



Want to purchase a bottle of this for your own polish stash? Unfortunately it isn't sold by Julep anymore, but you can still get a bottle from QVC!


If you don't know about Julep, you should check t out! I'm addicted. Once a month I get to choose a box of goodies that are then mailed directly to my home. Yes, you have to pay to sign up, but each month thereafter you can choose to purchase the box, decline the box, or send it to someone else. If you become a Maven you also get special discounted prices and are invited to special sales events. If you are interested, check out julep.com. (tip: sign up for the emails but wait until they are offering the boxes at super low prices!) Here is a preview of what I got in my last month's box. I can't wait to use some of these colors on the blog!




In each box that you receive you also get some freebies. This time I got a set of nail buffers. If you are really brave you can even choose to get mystery boxes with tons of great products in them! Feel free to use this referral code if you'd like to sign up.


Don't want to become a Maven but still want Julep products? You can shop for Julep products at QVC or Sephora. 

If you have a favorite polish or shade of purple that you love, let me know! I will try to get my hands on a bottle and feature the colors you love! Or have you used a great color on your nails? Take a picture and I'll post it for others to envy!

Be Radiant!
Amanda





Comments

  1. So, I can probably just look on the site instead of being lazy, but are the Julep boxes just nail polish oriented? Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Hi!
      The boxes main purpose is Polish and nail care, but Julep is always coming out with new beauty products. For example, one month I got a DD cream and concealer. Another month I got eyeliner. In a mystery box I got waterless shampoo. In fact, one of the lip glosses I got is one of my favorites. But yes, it is mainly about the polish and nail care. The new product this month was a cuticle remover and cuticle tool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week