Fifty-two Weeks of Marsala - India

Fifty-two Weeks of Marsala - India

Welcome back everyone, for an exciting year of Fifty-Two Weeks of Marsala! Marsala is this year's color of the year and it is a beautiful earthy, redish, wine-ish color. It's purpose is to speak to our souls. 

For the first week of the year, January 1st-10th, the color I chose to start us off with is a great Zoya color!



India is a great dark red glitter polish that is simply amazing! It not only looked great, but it lasted, and went on so smooth!



When I put India on I thought that I might need a second coat, but really I didn't. I only put a second coat on because it feels odd if I don't. For this manicure, I first put a layer of Zoya's base coat, followed by color, then ending with Zoya's top coat. 



As I said before, this color lasts!!! After almost two weeks of wear and tear, most of nails are only chipped on the ends where I spend most of my time typing. HOLY COW! It's amazing! I have never had a polish last this long that wasn't a gel manicure! 


If you are interested in getting your own bottle of India check out Zoya.com or, if you are like me, grab a bottle from your local Ulta store!

Have you used a color that you think is great? Share it with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@amandagrams89

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week