Marsala and Lupita

Marsala and Lupita

Check out this Julep color! This red is for the week of January 25-31. It's super amazing. It's also so bold, and when worn with the right outfit, Hot!



This week's color is another Julep color by the name Lupita, and it's so beautiful! Just like the amazing actress Lupita Nyong'o. You should check her out! www.imdb.com


Anyways, this is a great color! But...it didn't stay on very well. However, that could just as well have been my fault. I might have forgotten to put a base coat on...OOPS!



Love this color like I do? You can get a bottle of at julep.com. If you aren't already a Maven though, you totally should be! It's really great. You can get great polish, every month for just one great price!



And that, my friends, is exactly how I got this bottle of ride rhubarb creme polish, Lupita. So, grab a subscription! OR if you're not into that kind of commitment, you can also purchase Julep polishes at your local Sephora store or on QVC.



Don't forget to share your own beautiful nails! That way I can post about them on the blog! Seen any great Marsala-esque colors that I should know about?! Share those too! Also, check me out on Instagram - follow for follow!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week