Demi and Marsala

Demi and Marsala

I absolutely LOVE Zoya nail polish. So, for the week of February 15th - 21st is a lovely Zoya nail lacquer named Demi. 



Demi is a beautiful color. I highly enjoyed wearing it. I also paired it with the Zoya's Anchor base coat and Zoya's Armor top coat for a complete Zoya manicure. 



This polish needed two coats of color. The first coat was streaky! The second coat of color definitely evened it out...but not all the way. When I looked closely at my nails there were still a few streaky places. 



Overall though when I put the top coat on, my nails looked good! This would most definitely be a great fall color to wear when summer is on it's way out. 



If you are interested in trying Demi or Zoya's Anchor or Armor coats, check out their website! You can also purchase the base and top coats, as well as many other colors at your local Ulta store - that's where I got mine!



As always, please share your manicures or pedicures with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog. 

Be Radiant!
Amanda


@amandagrams89
#fiftytwoweeksofnails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week