The Radiant Elisa

The Radiant Elisa



Hi Everyone!! I am excited to share this lovely color of the week with you. This week's color is a Julep color called Elisa. 


I love this color! It is a charming light purple that has a subtle silver shimmer! I once used this color on my grandma's nails and it lasted so so long! However, for this color to look great, you have to totally use two coats of color. 


If you want to grab a bottle of Elisa just check out Julep.com and purchase the color! By the way, did anyone paint their mother's nails, get a mani, or get a pedi with their mom for mother's day?! If so I would love to share pictures on the blog!! Has anyone painted their nails lately? I would love to share those on the blog too!

Be Radaint!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week