A Pretty Good Infographic!

A Pretty Good Infographic!

So like I said in one of my other posts, I follow Refinery29 and receive their emails pretty frequently. In the email I got today there was a great article with an even greater Infographic! 


Except for the second part on #10 about skipping the "swoop over the nail tip" (I recommend capping all nails whenever you put any layer of polish on) this Infographic is one to keep on hand to help you get a great flawless at home nail polish job. Check out the whole article Here

If you feel like you still need extra steps or more explanation for each step, feel free to check out my previous post A Lasting at Home Mani

Once you have done a manicure using these steps, I would love to show off your nails on the blog! So please share!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week