Cat Nail Polish?

Cat Nail Polish? 


I WISH!! 

I was cleaning out my inbox and found a Julep email I had apparently skipped over *shakes head in shame*. But anyway, it's a great little April Fools ad about nail polish for cats! 

I love the four style "prrrofiles" they came up with for your cat's color. 





I don't know about you guys, but I know I most definitely have a "Glamourpuss" in my house. 

This is my "Glamourpuss" Dinah

Even though it was a very lovely April Fools joke for all of us cat and polish lovers, it did get me thinking about cat's nails. If you are interested in protecting your kitties claws (or rather, protect you and your home's fine furnishing) check out cat nail caps.



From what I understand, these caps are not mean't for outdoor kitties, but if you choose to get them for your furry friend, don't worry - the caps don't hurt and can be put on either by you or your veterinarian! And of course they come in all sorts of marvelous colors. 



Does your cat have nice nails? Please share yours and your Kitties nails on the blog!!

Be Rrrrrradiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week