Check Out These Nails!

Check Out These Nails!

I had a great time last night doing the nails of my good friend Grace - You have got to see them!


For her manicure and pedicure, Grace picked the color Lilou by Julep. This is a lovely spring and summer yellow! It even matched Grace's iPhone Color! 


As you can also see in the picture to the bottom right of the PicStitch, I also pained on some Daisy petals on Grace's ring finger for a delicate accent nail! Thankfully she was so patient when I messed up a few times - I am still working on the whole nail art thing...

If you want to grab a bottle of Lilou check out Julep.com! 


Any tips for me on nail art? Have you used any great colors that you would like to share?! I love showing off nails on my blog! Please contact me!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week