Is Black Back for the Summer?

Is Black Back for the Summer?



First off, I love my blog! I was viewing it this morning and my news reel to the side popped up a link that caught my eye (way to go blog!). The link lead me to a Bustle article about wearing black nail polish this summer season like Charlize Theron on the cover of Esquire. 



While the article itself didn't move me much (*ahem* getting a gel polish manicure will Not kill you with it's UV rays unless you bake in the light for hours upon hours. Just to set that record straight.) the article did make me think about using black in my manicures this summer.



I have always like dark polishes mixed with bright poppy colors - so maybe the author had something right - black polish really would look good with your bright floral and summer prints. I'm most definitely going to have to give it a try! 




Here are some of the black polishes that the author recommended. For the entire list and details you can visit the article here

Deborah Lippmann Fade to Black:



Butter London Chimney Sweep:



Or other colors that are black with hints of color like:
OPI Black Cherry Chutney:



Julep Diane:


If you go for the dark manicure this summer and pair it with a great outfit to go along with this trend, please share! I would love to post about it on the blog! As well, I would love to hear you thoughts and comments on whether you think black polish is back for the summer or not! 

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week