A Radiant Mani in One Bottle

A Radiant Mani in One Bottle

Hello All! Its week three of the Fifty-Two weeks of Purple! This week's color is something I am very excited to share with you. Sally Hansen has created a "Complete Salon Manicure" in a bottle! In one bottle of nail polish you can get Seven of the same benefits you can get from salon manicures. 



This bottle of I Lilac You by Sally Hansen packs these Seven benefits, while also being a really lovely color that fits in well with Pantone's Radiant Orchid:
  1. Base Coat
  2. Strengthener
  3. Growth Treatment
  4. Color
  5. Top Coat
  6. Chip Resistant
  7. Gel Shine
With this product you can practically skip the salon and get some of the same results. Try using a polish like this while practicing some of my Lasting At Home Mani tips! I am excited to see how long this polish will actually last and whether I will notice a difference in my nails. 

When putting on this polish I definitely noticed that it was going to take more than one coat of polish to have great coverage. In the end it took three coats, but it dried so fast! I've never had three coats of polish dry so fast!


Interested in getting a bottle of the I Lilac You Complete Salon Manicure? You can use the Sally Hansen Store Locator to find a bottle near you. Or just try your local Walgreens, Walmart, Target, CVS or Rite Aid. 

Ironically enough, I have noticed that many polish gurus don't put much faith in drug store brand polishes, but at almost the same coast as a bottle of Essie, I think Ill keep my hopes up! Plus, with all of those steps packed into one, who can resist a time saver?!

Remember, a polish doesn't have to be expensive to be good! In fact, the only thing that matters is that you feel Radiant wearing it!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week