A Radiant Two-Hour Lunch

A Radiant Two-Hour Lunch

Hi everyone! It's another week of Purple! However, this week I am recognizing the fact that Pantone's Radiant Orchid consists of not just purple, but also fuchsia and pink!

This week's color is an Orly color called Two-Hour Lunch. It i a lovely pink color! 



This color looks great on my nails but it definitely took two coats of color to look good. It also dried pretty quickly.  

I have had this color on for three days now and I haven't even had a chip yet! And I must also admit, I didn't use a base coat and I also used a knock-off brand top coat! So I for one think this polish is a keeper in the long lasting department!



I purchased my bottle of Two-Hour Lunch at Sally Beauty but you can also pick it up at your local Ulta store or on Amazon.com

Have a special color your using for Valentine's Day? Share it with me! I would love to post about your chosen color!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week