I Want to Know!

I Want to Know!

Hi everyone! This is a request to my readers to Please Please Please take the Poll on the right side of the blog on the Home Page. 




I really want to know what your favorite polishes brands are! If you want, after you vote, post a comment to this post and tell me why you prefer that specific brand.

Like a brand of polish that isn't an option to pick from? Let me know! I would love to get a bottle and try it out and post about it on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

  1. I always use OPI by default, since it's what most of the salons use. I've always wanted to try Butter London, though. They always have such pretty colors, plus it's from London! <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love OPI, its an all around great polish that is also budget friendly! As for Butter London, I LOVE it! I only have three bottles of it, Ill let you borrow one if you want to try it out! I don't have the base or top coats yet, but I am working on it! haha! It goes on really smoothly and the colors are really specific and nice!

      Delete
  2. I used to only use Essie in high school. Now I love Julep and I am obsessed with the color Anisa. I just love the look of red nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it's said that Red nail polish is indicative of someone who truly owns their sexuality! Kinda like Joan Harris' character in Madmen!

      http://www.makeup4all.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/06/joan-holloway-mad-men-style.jpg

      Delete
    2. A few of my favorite brands of nail polish are Butter London, Zoya, OPI, and Essie. My favorite dark shade is and has been for 12+ years, is Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI and my favorite pale shade is Essie's Ballet Slippers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week