A Radiant Mani in One Bottle: Update!

A Radiant Mani in One Bottle: Update!

It has been almost One week since I painted my nails with Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure and I am so impressed!!


There is a little bit of wear off on the the tips of my free edge, but it isn't really noticeable unless I'm poking you in the eye. 

This excites me because I really have put some mileage on my nails this week. I have done tons of dishes, showered a bunch, cleaned up after 170 preschoolers, had chemicals on my hands from cleaning, used an exfoliating face scrub and much much more! 

The color itself has stayed so so beautiful, although I do feel that it has dulled a bit faster than polish with an actual top coat painted on top. 


All in all, I would give Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Mani a Thumbs Up! (yes...I am a diehard Supernatural fan...) I also would totally recommend this nail polish product as a great polish for a quick, but also lasting, simple manicure. 

Interested in getting a bottle of the I Lilac You Complete Salon Manicure? You can use the Sally Hansen Store Locator to find a bottle near you. Or just try your local Walgreens, Walmart, Target, CVS or Rite Aid. 

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week