Take a glance and take a chance!

Take a glance and take a chance!


Happy Holidays Everyone! It is almost nearing the end of the year, which means my Fifty-Two Weeks of Nails will come to a close. 



Well, not actually! I can't wait to see what next year's Pantone color of the year will be to start the challenge again!



So, to close out this year of beautifully Radiant Orchid inspired nails I thought it might be fun for you to look back at past posts and comment below (on this post) what your favorite color was that was shown on the blog and why. 



After you comment, you will be entered in a drawing on December 17th for a special prize bottle of nail polish!



Here is the challenge: 
1. Go back and look at your favorite colors and posts on the blog!
2. Come back to this post and tell us which was your favorite polish and why!
3. Check out what other people are loving, share your nails, and wait until the drawing!

If you post a comment, your name will be entered to win and on December 17th I will pick a winner at random!*

If I pick your name and comment, I will reply to your comment letting you know that you have won! If you have won, just use the contact form to send me a message with your desired mailing address and I will mail you your bottle of polish!!


Be Radiant!
Amanda

*Winner will be chosen at random. Name and multitude of posts will not enhance your chances of winning. There will only be ONE winner. If the chosen person does not send a mailing address within three days, they will be seen as forfeiting their polish prize and a second winner will be chosen. The opportunity to win will end at 6pm Tuesday December 16th, 2014. All posts after 6pm Tuesday December 16th, 2014 will not be entered to win the free bottle of nail polish.*



@theradiantamanda
#fiftytwoweeksofnails

Comments

  1. It blows my mind that the year is almost at a close, and another radiant color down! I have loved all of the colors you've chosen to feature this year (purple polish is by far my fave!), but I've decided I can't choose just one color. I have four! The Julep Katie's chrome pinky-purple is to die for, and so beautiful! Next, I'd have to say are DerMelect's Pretentions, and Julep's Beverley. But I also love Bev's colorful SpaRitual Wine and Roses: the sparkle in that is fab. I love them all! I can't wait to see what you come up with next year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so so right Ashley! I can't believe the year is almost over! It feels like I just started writing this blog, lol. Hopefully next years color will be a good one! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week