Bond with Whomever and Chelsea Enchantment Gardens Radiance

Bond with Whomever and Chelsea Enchantment Gardens Radiance



Hi Everyone!  Here is December 1-5 week's color of the week! WITH A TWIST. 


This week's color is an Essie polish called Bond with Whomever and for the holidays, I hope you and your friends and family have time to bond with one another again. 


I love Essie polish and this one was another hit for me. It went on smooth and had great coverage with two coats of color. 


It also dried moderately fast, which is always a plus for me! I for one loved this color on and would totally choose it again. HOWEVER...I was in the mood for just a little something extra...



So, I grabbed my bottle of Nails Inc. Chelsea Embankment and added some fun lace-like delicate glitter/embellishment to my nails. As you can see it almost looks a bit like snow! This floral embellishment polish is so fun and gave me the extra pizzazz I was looking for.It also dried quick! 



If you want to grab a bottle of Bond with Whomever, check out your local super centers, drugstores, or Ulta. You can find Chelsea Enchantment Gardens at your local Ulta stores, as well as online here

If you have some great nails to show off, share them with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog! Also, don't forget to subscribe while you are here to get the first look at new posts!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week