Radiant Beverly Thanksgiving Nails

Radiant Beverly Thanksgiving Nails

I am slowly but surely catching back up to myself and am pleased to show you my nails for this past Thanksgiving week!

Described as a "Boysenberry Creme" polish, Beverly is a lovely and sophisticated Julep nail polish. I love this color and it was the perfect purplish color for the Thanksgiving holiday. 



I was a little worried when I put the first coat on that the color would be a bit streaky, but I found out very quickly that after I put on the second coat the color leveled itself right out! It's a new favorite of mine for sure! 


You could wear a color like this one to almost any function coming up this holiday season (as long as your attire matches of course) because it really is a lovely holiday purple while also being fun, festive and still sophisticated and lady-like.


This color dried moderately fast - not as fast I would have liked. However, if I has paired this color with Julep's Freedom Polymer Top Coat, I wouldn't have been a bit disappointed. These two would be a power couple together for sure!

 

If you are interested in getting a bottle of Julep's Beverly or getting a bottle of their amazing Freedom Polymer top coat, check out Julep's website, QVC, or your local Sephora. 
  

If you have used any fun colors for the Holidays, share them with me! I would love to post about your nails on the blog! 

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week