Some Radiant Vintage Violet with a dash of Tink-Her-Bell

Some Radiant Vintage Violet with a dash of Tink-Her-Bell

Better late than never right?! Sorry this past week's post is a bit late - such a hectic week for me! But here it is: This week's color of the week is a lovely combination of Two Ulta brand Salon Formula Nail Lacquer polishes. 



The base coat color I chose to go along with our Radiant Orchid theme of the year is Vintage Violet. This polish color is so lovely! Vintage Violet is a pale pink creme polish that went on smooth as butter. It also dried really fast too!!! I give this polish an A++ on the fast drying time! 


As well, as I look down upon my nails (almost a week later) I notice that I only have ONE chip in my polish! Holy Cow, isn't that great?! Fast drying and Long lasting. 


As you can also see, this past week I was in the mood for a bit of sparkle on my nails. So I paired Vintage Violet with a great pink glitter polish called Tink-Her-Bell. I love glitter polishes and this one is making it's way to the top of my list! 


Tink-Her-Bell also dried really fast! Granted - I only did one light coat to give my nails the little extra shimmer I was needing - but regardless, it still dried fast enough for me to quickly move on to other nightly tasks without me worrying about bumping my freshly painted nails. 


Hands down, I am now a huge fan of Ulta brand polishes. If you are interested in getting your own bottles of Ulta's Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Vintage Violet or Tink-Her-Bell, check out your local Ulta store or try online at Ulta.com

If you have used any great polish colors lately, share them! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week