BlackHeart Radiance

BlackHeart Radiance

Happy Halloween Week!! I have been waiting ALL YEAR to finally be able to post about this polish for Halloween. I literally got this polish back in December and am now able to finally share it with you! This is Spooktacular!



BlackHeart Beauty is the brand for this week's color Magenta and I thought it would be perfect for a Halloween post due to the great Skeleton skull shaped bottle its in!


This color went on OK...it was very streaky on the first coat (which is also alright) but it made me worry that the second coat would look the same. It didn't! The second coat smoothed on out and gave my nails a nice finished look. 



I was also pleasantly surprised at how fast this polish dried! The first coat dried almost as quick as my basecoat did. For those of you who have been keeping up with the blog, you know I love some fast drying nail polish! A++ on drying time!


If you want to get some of this drop dead polish, head over to your local Hot Topic or ccheck out the Hot Topic website. This polish is actually on sale right now! $3.50 a bottle! BlackHeart also has its own website that you should check out too! (although maybe not with your kids in the room...hee...hee...) 

If you have some Freakishly Frighting nails for this upcoming Halloween share them with me! I would love to post about your holiday nails on the blog!!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week