Radiant Days of Wine and Roses

Radiant Days of Wine and Roses

Hi Everyone! Happy October! Fall is my favorite time of year, the colors are so beautiful and the fashion choices are plentiful! This week's color fits great into the Fall season, fits great into our "Radiant Orchid" theme, and fits great into this season fashion. 


This week's color is modeled by my friend Beverley and is a beautiful SpaRitual color described as a "dark purple shimmer", called Days on Wine and Roses. What a lovely title for a polish! 



Like most SpaRitual colors, this color is a hit in all departments! I myself even need to get a bottle to keep on hand! If you are interested in grabbing a bottle of SpaRitual's Days of Wine and Roses polish for you collection, check out your local Ulta store, your local SpaRitual dealer or SpaRitual.com


Really, really, really like this color? Then check out it's matching lip gloss!! How great is that?! Matching colors for your lips and your nails! The only other brand that I know that does this a lot right now is ButterLONDON, so finding this out was a real treat!



I know for sure that you can get the lip gloss at SpaRitual.com

If you have used any great colors that go along with the theme "Radiant Orchid" or you've used a color that you just want to show off, share it with me! I would love to post about your nails here on the blog!!!

Be Radiant!
Amanda



#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week