Illume Radiance

Illume Radiance

I am desperately trying to catch up with myself this week! So a back-to-back post it is! This week's color is great; it is the exact definition of the color purple.


This week's color is a SpaRitual color called Illume and it really is lovely. This creme polish is the perfect shade of just perfect purple.


However, it needed two coats of color to get there, and even then I wanted to add just a smidgen more. Illume was a bit more watery than I was prepared for and it left horrible streaking on the first coat. But that's ok, most of the second coats made the nails look finished. Only a few nails needed some extra polish.


To top it all off I used the SpaRitual Multitasker Base and Top coat. This not only sealed the deal, it also added extra shine to the finished look of my polished nails.


Overall I love this color of purple that is Illume, but the polish application could have gone a bit smoother if the lacquer wasn't as watery. But as usual, SpaRitual succeeds again with another great looking polish. And better yet, I got it for 50% off!


I got my bottle of Illume at my local Ulta store in the nail polish clearance section. I highly recommend checking out that little section of the store if you want some great polish without paying the high prices. Or you can check your local SpaRitual dealer or their lovely website!


If you have used a great polish lately, share it! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week