A Radiant Bride

A Radiant Bride



This week my Best Fran ("Friend" for those of you who aren't her and me) is getting married!! I couldn't be more happy for her. Unfortunately as much as I wish, I can't be there for her special day. But she still totally made me feel like the maid of honor. So, check this out! 


I have my very own personalized nail polish! AND it goes along with the color of the year. How lucky am I?! 




Meg used a feature by Nails Inc. to specially order a bottle of nail polish that is named after me "Amanda - Maid of Honor". And this polish couldn't be more perfect! 


Not only is this polish the perfect color, it goes on like butter! So smooth and so slick! The brush is also as soft as a baby's butt and it dried in no time flat! Another win for Nails Inc.



But enough about my nails! Check out Meg's nails for her wedding. When you get married and you're thinking about your "something blue" try it out on your nails! Adding blue to your wedding attire can be as east as painting some pretty flowers on your toes, or like Meg, you can paint your nails blue and add some delicate flower accents.



Habe your own set of wedding nails you would like to show off? Share them with me and I'll post about them on the blog!

Love You Meg!! And Congratulations! You're gonna look Radiant!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week