Wakeup Wisteria Radiance



Wakeup Wisteria Radiance


Hi Everyone! This week's color of the week is so lovely! It's a great shade of purple that is perfect for the blog. Wakeup Wisyeria is a purple polish by PIXI Beauty by Petra and I am so excited to talk about it on the blog! This is the second time that the Wisteria plant has cropped up on the blog - for another wisteria based polish, check out my other post.


As "Makeup to Wakeup" PIXI is all about being "flawless in a few fuss-free minutes" and this polish does just that!


This Wakeup Wisteria polish went on smooth in about two coats of color. Each coat only took minutes to dry! How nice is that!? I am sometimes time crunched when painting my nails, so I always love a good polish that dries quickly. 


I have also had on this polish for about three days now, and I don't have a single chip yet. Three days isn't saying much, but I have done a lot of typing and even more hand washing over the past couple of days, so it is nice to see a polish hod up well. 


Plus, isn't the branding great? Pixies...Pixie Dust...PIXI just makes me want to believe the products are magical...and I think they succeeded with this polish. I think I will be even more inclined now to try out some of their other makeup products. 


I got my Wakeup Wisteria PIXI nail polish at my local Target. There weren't many options available, so if you are looking for a specific color, you might want to try the PIXI Beauty website.  They even have some new fall colors available!

If you have used a great color on your nails recently, show them off! I would love to post about them on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week