The Radiant Trina

The Radiant Trina

Hi Everyone! I am excited for this week's color! Not only is it another Julep polish, Trina  was given to me by my best friend Meg!!


Described as a "deep aubergine shimmer" Trina really is a deep purple. If it weren't for a little streaking, I could have gotten away with only one coat. 

By the way, without googling it, does anyone know what "aubergine" is? I just learned a few weeks ago by watching a cooking show with my mom. Comment below if you know!


The first coat of Trina dried kinda quickly, but the second coat took a bit longer than I would have liked. 


But that's ok! I used my Freedom Polymer top coat to seal up my nails and help them on their last leg of the dry. So my nails got dry quicker and now they are super shy and feel like I have gel polish on!


If you are interested in getting Trina  or the Freedom Polymer, check out Julep.com! Also, of you have used any great colors lately, share them with me. I would love to post about your nails on the blog. 

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week