Zoya's Radiant Miley

Zoya's Radiant Miley

Hi Reader's! Sorry I am late Reader's! But here is this past week's color!


This week's color is Miley a Zoya color that is described as being "a pale, delicate lilac creme with light blue undertones. A lovely botanical shade with-fashion edge". 


Now, as for the creme part - this polish is THIN. I only put two coats of color on like normal, but it still could have used two more coats for me to not be able to see my nail underneath. This creme polish was practically see-through. 


Miley was also a really watery polish! Like super runny. I personally am not a big fan of runny polish, but it did dry pretty fast!


As for the look, this polish wasn't really for me. While it looked great with my tan, I just felt a bit off when wearing it. Maybe it'll look great on someone else though! Maybe you? 


If you are interested in getting a bottle of this "botanical polish" check out Zoya.com or grab a bottle from your local Ulta store or Zoya dealer. 

Have you used a fun color lately? I would love to share your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week