My Radiant Best Friend Meg!

My Radiant Best Friend Meg!


My Best Friend just got engaged last night!!! WOOP WOOP! I am beyond excited for her and her fiance on their new endeavor!

I know I'm doing my happy dance!!!

As soon as I got the news about her engagement, I reminded her that she should have her nails done since everyone and their mother is going to be looking at her beautiful black diamond ring and she replied with a picture of her already painted beautiful teal nails!!

Let's flaunt that bling!!


But Meg here is sporing a beautiful ring but also a great nail color! Her amazing color is a Stardust Finish named Jennine that is described as "borealis blue" by Julep! We just got this color in our June Box and I am so excited that she is already using it!! Teal is her favorite color, so I think it is so very fitting that she should be wearing it her new favorite piece of jewelry!


If you are interested in getting a bottle of Jennine check out Julep.com! Getting engaged? Show off your ring and your nails on the blog!

Love you Best Fran!
Be Radaint!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week