It's not all about the neons this summer!

It's not all about the neon this summer!

Summer nail polish can almost almost be picked out by it "bright, neon, in-your-face hues". And while this is so very true, I have found myself this summer (when I am not painting my nails purple) going for more laid back colors or a nice subtle glitter polish instead. 


After reading a Refinery29 article about Summer Color Trends in make-up, I felt a little happier about nail color choices and a little less anti-summer neon color. In fact, some of this summer's hottest colors can even be worn into the fall and the winter! 


Check out the article and let's hear what you think!! Have you used any colors like these this summer? 


Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week