Dazzling Diamond Dust

Dazzling Diamond Dust

Have you guys seen this?! It's a new color by Julep that has real Diamond Dust in it! It's called Coretta, and I may just have to score me a bottle...


Interested in becoming a Julep Maven? Head on over to Julep.com to check it out! If you want to sign up, feel free to use my reference code: (copy and paste this link into your browser)
 http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/203439/

Don't forget to check out Fifty Two Weeks on Instagram! #fiftytwoweeksofnails @theradiantamanda

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

  1. It's so sparkly! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I definetly think I need to get a bottle of this for my collection! It would make a great accent nail!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Gear up for Shark Week

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus