Glam Roc Radiance

Glam Roc Radiance

Hi Everyone! Im keeping it short and sweet this week - it's only Tuesday, but its been a long week for me already!


This weeks color of the week is an intense dark, almost black, purple Stardust Finish by Julep named Glam Roc. 

Glam Roc is a great polish that went on easy and dried really fast. However, I really don't think I was very prepared for how dark this purple would really look on my nails. A lot of my friends thought I had on black sparkly polish. I also found that it took me a little longer to get use to the texture effect the Stardust Finish left on my nails. 


If you are interested in getting your own bottle of the dark beauty, check out Julep.com. If you have used a polish you really enjoyed or have some nails you would like to show off, please feel free to share them on the blog!!


Be Radiant!
Amanda



#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

  1. I have this Julep polish too! Dries superfast and dark. The texture will smooth out in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how fast it dried! That's good to know that it smooths out - next time I will have to leave it on longer! I changed my polish after (I think) two days! I have another similar sea salt finish that had a texture, and I think I remember that one smoothing out too after a few days. I should have guessed it would have done the same!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week