Check out these nails!

Check out these nails!

My best fran Meg is at it again! Check out this great color and Hot Design she put on her nails!



Love the lips Meg! 



If your are interested in some of these great colors, you can pick up the Essence bottle from your local Ulta store and the Hot Designs can be found wherever you can purchase "as seen on TV" items. I hadn't seen the Hot Designs pens before, but after checking out the website I think I am going to have to get my hands on some of these tools and try them out!

Want to see your nails on the blog? Just share them with me! I would love to post about what your getting up to with your nails!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week