A Radiant Duo

A Radiant Duo

Hello Readers, I am happy to share with you this week's color...or shall I say colorS...of the week with you! 



Lately I have found myself in a very gold polish mood. So, I decided to jazz up my weekly Radiant Orchid inspired manicure with some gold glittery polish. Here's what I did to fancy up my polish look:


Helen

First, I used a base coat and then followed up with One coat of Julep's Helen. Helen is described as being a smokey pastel lavender creme polish. It is an absolutely lovely color on its own, but it was also a marvelous backdrop for my glittering gold. 


Andrea on top of Helen

The next thing I did after I let Helen dry a bit, was add Once coat of Julep's Andrea. Andrea is described as being a brilliant full coverage bronze glitter polish - but I personally think it looks like gold. Since it's a full coverage glitter, I only had to use one full coat of the color. However, I did go back and add a little extra to places that looked a little too bare. I finished up with a top coat. 


Finished Nails

Both of these colors went on easy and they dried super fast! This manicure has also lasted me almost THREE WEEKS. My free edges are worn down and of course my nails have grown a bit, but I only have ONE chip! Holy Cow! I have never had a simple manicure last this long and still look this darn good! (Maybe my nail tech skills are getting better?!)



You can grab both of these colors from Julep Here and Here. I recommend them both!

Have a great manicure you would like to show off?! Just let me know! I would love to post about your nails on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week