The Radiant Stevie

The Radiant Stevie

Hello Everyone! I hope you all have had a splendid weekend! I have a few updates and reminders for you all regarding the blog before we look at this week's color!

  • Instagram is going great! I have already started posting up pictures of polish that have been featured on the blog and have been getting several Likes!
  • The blog is growing in Views! Thank you to those who have been spreading the word - we are well on our way to 1000 views!
  • I have started trying to pin more Color of the Year things to Pinterest, so please visit the main page of the blog and follow me there as well! 
  • If you paint your nails, I would love to be able to post about them on the blog! Please feel free to post your images of your nails or email them to me, tag the blog on Instagram, or hashtag the blog!
Instagram:
@theradiantamanda
#fiftytwoweeksofnails



Now to get onto the important stuff! This week's color had a sneak peak on Instagram yesterday. Was anyone able to guess which brand or which color it was? This week's color is Stevie, a Pixie Dust color by Zoya. 



This lovely light purple color is so fun and glittery but also very nonchalant. I could wear this color to work without it being an In-Your-Face kind of color. Have you ever used a textured mat color? This Zoya Pixie Dust is much like a Julep Sea-Salt finish or an OPI Liquid Sand finish. Check out some of the other colors; they are all very fun, vibrant and long lasting. 



When using this color, I first used the Zoya base coat Anchor. Following that, I used two coat of color. Two thin coat of color is the absolute perfect amount! Remember though, let your first layer of color dry for a bit before adding your second coat to help with your overall drying time! The last layer I put on my nails was the Zoya top coat Armor. To help me more with my drying time, I used Zoya Fast dry drops. 


I love this polish! It is fun to try different textures as well as enjoy a long lasting nail polish. The best part is, is that this polish comes off almost as good as regular nail polish! It takes a little extra scrubbing but it isn't as bad as trying to get a full coverage glitter polish off.  


If you want to get a bottle of Zoya's Pixie Dust Stevie, check out your local Zoya dealer, your local Ulta store (that's where I got mine) or online at Zoya.com. Here's a tip: Right now in Ulta's clearance bins of polish I have spotted some of the other Pixie Dust colors of only $4 and $5 instead of the regular $9 - so head over there before it's too late!!


Thanks again for keeping up with the blog! 
Be Radiant!
Amanda



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week