Fifty-Two Weeks is on Instagram!

Fifty-two Weeks is on Instagram!

In an effort to spread the word about this blog I have started a new initiative! If you or your friends have Instagram, you can now follow me there and see more polish posts and pictures! You can even tag me and I'll share your nail polish photos. 


To follow or tag me just search theradiantamanda and my Instagram profile will show up! I hope to see you following me on Instagram soon! I know I look forward to networking with you there and following your posts too! And hey, maybe we can even start a new Hashtag: #fiftytwoweeksofnails


Do you have any following recommendations? If so, post them here and I will make sure to follow them too! 
Here are some of my recommendations:
julepmaven
buterlondon
essiepolish
pantone
sparitualist
ultabeauty
zoyanailpolish
opinailpolish
orlynails

Be Radiant!
Amanda 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week