The Radiant Anne

The Radiant Anne

Hello Everyone! I am so excited to show you guys this week's color! This week's color is a lovely purple color by Julep named Anne. 


This color is so fun! I enjoyed wearing it over the weekend and got a bunch of complements. The creme polish color went on like a charm; I almost didn't even need a second coat. 


For my top coat, I used one of my favorite products out there right now - the Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat. It goes on like polish, has a gel like finish, and dries completely within five minutes under your regular house lamp. If you like gel polish, but don't like the cost, try this product! It will change your life. For Real. 


Want to grab some of these great polish products? Head on over to Julep.com and purchase them, or just go on ahead and become a maven!

Have you used any fun colors lately? Let me know! I would love to feature them on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda







Comments

  1. I love this color! How easily does the Freedom coat come off? And what's the life expectancy of the nail polish? I really like how long the gel lasts, but I hate how it ruins my nails when I take it off...I haven't perfected my technique and am too lazy to actually go get it taken off professionally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Freedom Polymer last about as long as a gel manicure (maybe a few days less depending on your wear and tear) especially if you cap your ends! you do not have to prep your nails as you do with gel - just put a base coat, then your polish color, then the gel top coat. Its comes of as easy as nail polish with regular nail polish remover. Its an amazing product!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave your comments!

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week