Radiant Polka Dots

Radiant Polka Dots

I don't know about you guys, but I am enjoying a snow day today!!! And the day is just as exciting as these fun fun pink polka dot nails!

I thought that this week's nail polish goes well with the theme Radiant Orchid because of its pretty pink base color but also because of the spotted texture! My friend Sunshine volunteered her nails for this fun polish and blog pos,t and said that she received many complements on its cool look!

This weeks color is Maybelline's Color Show Polka Dots Pretty in Polka. It has a base pink color with pieces, much like pieces of glitter, that give the polish its polka dot look. 


When putting this polish on Sunshine's nails, it most definitely took two coats! As well, I felt that I sometimes had to push around the little dot pieces to make a better overall polka dot effect. 


I was afraid the the polka dots pieces might leave an unwanted jagged texture on the top of nails, but without a topcoat it was minimal. With the topcoat, it was hardly noticeable!

You can purchase Pretty in Polka and other Maybelline like this from your local drugstore or super-center that sells Maybelline products. I picked up mine at my local Walmart. You can also shop online at Maybelline.com

Be Radiant!
Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week