Princesses Rule with Radiance

Princesses Rule with Radiance

Hi Everyone! This week's post about the color of the week is brought to you by a friend and coworker of mine who had a great manicure done recently! My friend Beverley had a mani done and and her color choice is a perfect, simple, delicate but also very charming pink color. 


I love this color! It is an OPI color named Princesses Rule. Even better, it looks great on Beverley's nails too!


I for one, think that the title is ever so fitting! Princesses Rule will definitely be a color that I will be adding to my OPI collection not just because of it's amazing color, but also because of it's long wear. This color lasts! If you're interested in picking up a bottle of this great polish, check out your local Ulta store, local OPI dealer, or online at amazon.com


A special thanks to Beverley for letting me post about her nails on the blog for this week's color! If you have had a manicure or pedicure lately and would like to show off your nails, just let me know! I would love to share them on the blog. 

Don't forget to follow the blog on Instagram:
#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda


Be Radiant!
Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gear up for Shark Week

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus