Radiant Mira Easter Nails





Radiant Mira Easter Nails

Happy Easter Everyone! To prepare for the upcoming Easter Holiday, I thought it might be fun to do some special Easter Bunny Nails for this weeks nails of the week! If you are following me on Instagram, then you have already has a special sneak peak at my lovely bunny nails. 

This week's color is Mira by Zoya. It is a wonderful purple creme nail polish that was the perfect base for my holiday nails.



The other day I decided to go have my toes done with my mom and the nail tech who did my pedicure was so excited to paint these bunnies on my toes! She hand painted each rabbit using a multitude of different polishes and paints. I think they look smashing on top of Mira!


Here is an up close view of Mira and my bunnies:


This is the image that my nail tech looked at for inspiration when painting my toes. Never feel bad about showing your nail tech examples of what you would like! Sometimes it's a great help and can aid the tech in seeing your vision. 


Here are a few easy bunny tutorials I found online that you can try if you want to attempt some holiday nails. 





Have you painted your nails a special way for the upcoming Easter holiday? If you have, please share! I would love to post about them on the blog! If you would like to purchase a bottle of Zoya's Mira, check out zoya.com or stop by your local Zoya dealer or Ulta store. 

See you on Instagram:
#fiftytwoweeksofnails
@theradiantamanda

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gear up for Shark Week

Keep That Callus

The Radiant Phia