The Radiant Other Color

The Radiant Other Color

Hello! I am so excited for this week! Not only is it a great color, but I have a great model too! This week's color was lent to my by my friend and coworker Emily. This OPI color is called Significant Other Color. 



This is a beautiful purple color that, when in the light glimmers spectacularly! It is modeled here by my friend Carter who  was kind enough to sit for me while I painted her nails over lunch. Thanks Carter! 



I love OPI and as always, I recommend their products to everyone. The Radiant Other Color took two coats of polish to look divine, but went on effortlessly. 



Should you want to purchase a bottle, you can get it at your local OPI dealer, your local Ulta store or even online at Amazon.com

If you have a color you would like to share, feel free to let me know and I will feature it on the Blog!!

Be Radiant!
Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week