The Perks of being a Nail Tech!!

The Perks of being a Nail Tech!


Valentine's Day came early for me today! On Monday I received a special from Industry Source (you have to be licensed to shop here, sorry!) and I took them up on their offer! Now I am owner of more Butter London Products!


I am so so so excited to try out these products! In fact, I think I am most excited about the fact that I now have the other two main products that I need for a perfect Butter London mani! 

In the Intro Kit I received the Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat and Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat. 


I also got a bottle of Yummy Mummy, a shimmering beige that I just cant wait to use!!!


As soon as I use these products I will be sure to let you know the pros and cons. However, my past experience with Butter London leads me to believe that the pros with most definitely outweigh the cons!!

Want to get these Butter London products for yourself? You can get them at your local Butter London Dealer or Ulta store. 

Have products that you love? Share them with us! I would love to feature them on the blog!

Be Radiant!
Amanda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Radiant Phia

Keep That Callus

Gear up for Shark Week